Hi Gals!
If you are a female between 18 – 45 and enjoy giving or having your bare bottoms spanked contact me at bpaddle@gmail.com
I am attached and looking for a discreet relationship and some fun.
Yep...thats where the discreet comes in.
I love the naughty school girl / boy scenario getting their bare bums smacked or an over the knee spanking.
We can do some role playing and play out our fantasies. I'm game for just about anything!
If you like, once we are nice and hot, we can have some great sex!
If you would like to have an email communication with me, we can also have some fun and exchange our fantasies and get to know each other. How do they call it....cyber sex?
Dont worry, I'm just an ordinary guy wanting to meet some like minded females. I'm not
some homicidal maniac!
If you are in the north of Johannesburg or Midrand and would like to meet up, drop me a mail at bpaddle@gmail.com !
Come now...dont be shy!